Announcing the 2017-2018 Programme
Some people have just got it: an innate ability to help, heal and inspire harmony. It’s a privilege to be in their presence, and usually, it’s life changing.
It’s with this in mind that our annual Visiting Masters’ programme – this year at both Kuda Huraa and Landaa Giraavaru – spotlights some of the spa world’s leaders: a rare opportunity for guests to benefit from private or group sessions with the industry’s most sought-after teachers and facilitators.
Do you suffer from postural-related pain? Do you feel blocked by that which no longer serves you? Would you like to move with maximum fluidity, empowering your body to be the best it can be? Would you like to discover how to energise and awaken your energy centres through breath?
Our 2017–2018 line up has been compiled with the intention of immersing guests deeper into the world of global natural wellness. Here are some of the highlights:
- Osteopathy and Acupuncture with Holly Siddall
- Reiki & Chakra Balancing with Shaylini
- Trigger Point Therapy, Deep Tissue and Sports Massage with Julian Eymann
- Qigong, Ballet Barre & Yin Yoga with Mylene Mackay
- Transformational Breath® Workshops & Myofascial Release with Angelika Alexander
- Guided Chi Healing, Qigong, Lifestyle Coaching & Body Work with Ryko Kalinko
- Total Emotional Release with Sabino Manzulli
To secure your private or group session with one of our wellbeing masters please contact: